A Quality Alternative to Nursing Homes
Quality First Home Care provides home health care assistance to individuals who can no more perform everyday tasks (activities of daily living) by themselves due to a chronic illness, injury, disability or the aging process. The assistance we provide allows our clients to live independently in the privacy of their place of residence, instead of being committed to a nursing home.
Our Caregivers are The Best…
They are motivated, experienced, and we have carefully screened them.
For your protection, we bond and insure our Caregivers. We check to see that they are / have:
- Certified by the State of Georgia
- A Licensed Georgia Driver
- References Checked
- Criminal Background Checked
- Screened Annually for TB
- CPR and First Aid Trained
- Satisfactory Driving Record for the last 12 months.
For Faster Service
- Call 770-639-3976.
- Ask to talk to the Office Manager.
- She will take your information and have a nurse contact you.
- The nurse will call you and schedule an appointment to visit you.
- The nurse will evaluate you in order to tailor our services to suit your unique needs.
- The nurse will have you sign a service agreement.
- A staff member will be scheduled to start offering you the services you asked for, at the time you want the services to begin.
- Nurse / Staff Supervisor will visit to make sure your needs are being met.
We provide substantial and quality supervision of our staff. We have a sharp focus on quality service, for it is what sets us apart from our competitors.
The Quality First Home Care Guarantee
We strive to provide superior customer satisfaction. Therefore, we do our best to match the needs of the client with the right Caregiver, and build a comfortable bond between the client and our certified staff.
We are so sure you will be satisfied with our service, that we are willing to guarantee your satisfaction or we will replace your Caregiver and not charge you for one day of service.
- Gwinnett County
- Hall County
- Dekalb County
- Clarke County
- Cobb County
- Fulton County
- Barrow County
- Forsyth County
- Walton County
- Henry County